Saturday, March 5, 2016

Recognition is Due!





Special shout out to a kind friend of mines, Sathiyyah that recognized me for a Liebster Award nomination via her great blog NichofTaime!! Since I'm so new to this blogging world, I did find it really refreshing that someone other than myself found my blog inspirational and worthy of their time. 

The rules of this award are as follows:
-Thank your blogger friend for nominating you
-Share the award on your blog and social media accounts
-Answer the ten questions you were given by your nominator
-Nominate 10 other new bloggers that you admire
-Notify your nominees via social media


So here I go...


1. How long have you been blogging? Just a little over one month.

2. What inspired you to begin your current blog? I like to help people. There are a lot of people who want to be home owners and financially secure but don't have mentors. I just want to reach people and encourage them to reach their potential.

3. What do you love most about yourself? My best quality is my resilience. I love that I inspire to be stronger and try to grow in areas of weakness. When I have an obstacle or challenge or sickness, I don't let it consume me too long, I seek help and take action.

4. What is your favorite hobby? I never had a consistent hobby or game that keeps me. My pet peev is repetition but I do enjoy home searching. I can go hours on zillow, homes.com, realtor.com, my credit union program, and houzz. Most of my search is based on me not being able to afford 90% of the houses and hoping the market will change lol.

5. What is one hair care product that you cannot do without? I always need a good deep conditioner. Right now I am using As I Am's Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner which does wonders for my dry scalp.

6. What are a few long-term goals for your blog? Down the road I want to do interviews for success stories and maybe some celebrity cameos. If the blog goes well, I want to create products around the subjects like books and posters.

7. How much time did it take you to launch your blog after the initial idea? Probably about 1 month and half because I announced the idea and didn't want people to think I was flaking.

8. What is your favorite quote? What's meant to be, will be.

9. Where is your favorite place to blog? Starbucks? Panera? Reading nook in your home? Right at home with my hubby.

10. Are you an “as you go” blogger or do you prefer to schedule ahead? I don't quite have a pattern yet but hope to be a "as you go" since scheduling is not working out well for me :)

So I nominate the following blogs from friends and inspiring people that I haven't met yet.



 Dee Dee's SipShopVino


 Tiffany's Imbued, LLC


Sebastian's The Gay Bestie

Jessica's HERstory

the following are not new bloggers but definitely worth a visit as well:



 Smart Asset

My questions to my nominees are 1. How long have you been blogging? 2. What is the best advice some one gave you? 3. What is your biggest plan for your blog? 4. What is your morning ritual? 5. What is a great book in your current or past collection? 6. What age do you plan to retire and do you have a plan? 7. What helps you find your inspiration for your blog  and its posts? 8. Do you like oatmeal or grits? 9. Can you name place in the world you want to travel to? 10. What is your best blog post so far?



No comments:

Post a Comment